Being a new mom or just being a mother comes with its own share of not only happiness but often also with unpleasant experiences. Being a mother does not mean that your full time job is to just run around your child or look after your family. Sometimes you can take a break and set your mental health straight and declutter unnecessary thoughts from your mind.
For our 4th meetup, we are going to address the “Mental Health” of mothers. The agendas will be:
- how to identify whether we are mentally healthy or not
- triggers that disturb our mental health
- how to address and accept mental health issues
- ways to relax and calm our mind
- how to be gentle yet firm and set our mental health a priority and take some time off
Meetup hosts and speakers: Ms. Seema Ganatra and Ms. Ravina Sewani. Ms. Seema Ganatra has 9 years of experience in the education sector and believes in strengthening the learning experiences for children. Ms. Ravina Sewani is a content writer, a public speaking and personality development trainer.
Ms. Prachi Mihir Shah, owner of The Milestone Preschool, will also be delivering a 15 minutes end note.